I am learning English. I heard someone said that it is not useful to learn the pronunciation of literally English grammar because these are different from actually society's them and we should learn the pron...

1 Oct 2016

Native language
Japanese
I am learning English. I heard someone said that it is not useful to learn the pronunciation of literally English grammar because these are different from actually society's them and we should learn the pronunciation of the region where we want to go. on the other hand, I heard other person said that the people who speak English have each pronunciation based on own origin,there are so many them, we don't mind if own pronunciation is localized (e.g., Japaninglish), we should speak aggressively with own pronunciation. The importance is to tell.

I agree each advises are meaningful. What do you think them?

Native language

Native language
English (US) Near fluent Simplified Chinese (China) Traditional Chinese (Hong Kong)
0