Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between everyone and everybody ?
- I find it interesting to capture though it might not be alluring to everyone. does this sound na...
- Not everyone can afford to spend much money on this project. does this sound natural?
- I have a confusing question. I don't know how to use if conditional in this sentence. " If every...
- Have you any Korean songs do you like? <<< Does this sound natural?
- "There are many have no IOS devices" OR "There are many has no IOS devices"
- "He speaks English not BADLY" or "not BAD"?
- Clear.good. That's great. if you got it, You're doing really well, you've got covered the first...
- "I will call you when I will have finished my homework" is this sentence correct?
- Which one would you be more likely to write? (a) Some studies show that men tend not to date a s...
- I have some questions about the phrase “what is A if not B” e.g. “what is grief if not love pre...
- Is ‘goodies’ an expression used in the US?
- What’s the difference and which is more common? Would you open the window please? Would you plea...