Question
MLE
4 Oct 2016

Hi! I'm writing an email to ask a researcher a question. Do you think I'm asking him politely?
"Dear Dr.X,
I'm a master student in the Y program of Z college. I am writing to request further information about your article entitled "Sex Offender Registration and Recidivism Risk in Juvenile Sexual Offenders". I'm currently conducting a meta-analysis on the effectiveness of sex offender registration on the recidivism of juvenile sex offenders. I have included the aforementioned article to calculate the effect size. However, I found that you only reported the total number of juvenile sex offenders who were charged with new offenses in the article. I wonder if you could tell me the number of participants who re-offend in the registered group and the non-registered group, respectively? Sincerely yours, (my name)"

Answers

English (US) Near fluent

English (US) Malayalam

English (US) English (UK)

English (US) Spanish (Mexico)

English (US) Spanish (Mexico)