Question
2 Oct 2018

Does anyone have any advice on my punctuation usage in my self-introduction? Am I using semicolons, commas and periods correctly? Am I over using anything? Do you have any punctuation suggestions? Should I add, remove or rephrase anything for better flow?

"Hello! My name is _______, but you may call me ___ for short! I’m 20 years old and I’m a US-American. I was born in ______ ____, and raised in a small city called _____ ______ in the state of ________ with my 4 younger brothers. I currently live in ______ ____, ______ with my brothers, our dad and our five cats. I love to travel and meet new people, and as a professional musician, I am able to travel frequently and meet new people from all over the world! Music is a big part of my life; I grew up listening to rock music, such as Metallica, Pixies, and the Ramones just to name few, which inspired me to become a musician. Now, I sing and play guitar professionally in a rock band called ______ with my brothers and travel all over the world with them and our dad as our band manager! I also love studying and learning new languages, and learning about different cultures. I’m primarily learning three languages which include Japanese, Argentinian-Spanish, and German, but I also taught myself how to read and write in Chinese, Russian, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic and Greek. My goal for now is to become able to speak comfortably and confidently in my primary three languages before diving further into the other languages on my list that I've gotten a head start on. Of course, ultimately, I want to become fluent in each one!

Some of my other interests include, reading, health, history, science, religion (and no, I’m not religious), anime, video games, and art."

Answers

English (US) Spanish (Spain)

English (US) Spanish (Spain)

English (US) Spanish (Spain)