Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you pronounce YOLO (you only live once) in conversation? Also a few examples, please.
- How do you pronounce yowza? I think I heard it used in the American tv show how I met your mother...
- How to pronounce "Dentist's",there are two "s",it is pronounced/dentists/,right??
- Such a fucking long day. Such a long fucking day. Whats the difference?
- We rescheduled the meeting to Tuesday. Is it correct? Thank you.
- Which one is correct? I’ve just sailed a gift set or I’ve just sold a gift set?
- Hi, I would like to follow up with/for the interview With or for ?
- How do you say "tiro al blanco"? But I mean like those carnival games, not a real shooting range
- Is this grammatically correct?
- A: Sorry sir, I received the wrong change. B: (He feels bitter but He accepted.) 1. Ah.. o...
- is it natural? He had died before his dream became true
- Is it natural? “How tolerant are you for coldness / hot weather?”
- ______ you if I’m in Tokyo next week. We can meet up. * I'll text I text I'd text
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?