5 Oct 2018
Question about Japanese
ガバグール(gabagool)はニュージャージー州のイタリア系アメリカ人俗語です。ガバーグルはシチリア語(Sicilian)でカピコラ(capicola)というイタリア料理塩漬け肉の発音です。 does this sound natural?
「Gabagool is New Jersey Italian-American slang. "Gabagool" is the pronunciation of the Italian-style cured meat "capicola" in Sicilian.」と言いたい
- What is the difference between "C'est quoi ..." and "Quel(le) est ..." ?
- Could you please explain why there's no article needed before "department manager" in the followi...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?