Question
7 Oct 2018

Hello! ‎Could you check it, please? There are not so many mistakes, I think.

It is generally believed that the beginning of the school is a holiday. At first sight this statement seems to be true. But we have to admit that it is a difficult time too. The author is of the opinion that it is really hard to make a return after a long break. And I am agree with him. Sometimes it is a very big problem for the children and their parents.
Let's begin with the fact that now people tend too much to make their children the best. They are ready to make homework for them, they create an atmosphere of a strict discipline, remind about an infinite number of duties, etc. I believe that it is wrong. In this way the parents deprive their children of liberty, responsibility and independence. The school is not a competition, it is a guide to the life. Children should learn how cope with all challenges by themselves.
On the other hand it cannot be denied that children need a support. Each parent is responsible for the well-being of his child. Children cannot resolve financial issues or issues of their security. They are easy swayed by suggestion and they frequently are afraid of something. That is why it is not wrong if you help your children. It is normal and it is necessarily. But you should control yourself. Many of us meet characterless and reckless people. Psychologists frequently say that it is a result a high parents` custody.
The article also alleged about the necessity of modelling the classroom at home. The opinion of experts are cited and they confirm it. I think that it is a good idea, because it can really help to your child to be more concentrate and does not have negative emotions at the sight of a workplace at school.
But it is only partly true that a place to study cannot be used as a place for eating and doing other things. I taught the four-year boy who was a very clever child and knew English, besides his small table was designed for studying, eating and playing as well.
A further point to consider is an appeal to hold off the new shoes in September and not to buy shoes «to grow into». Because there are a lot of people at this time in shops and as the statistic says « four million children in the UK wearing the wrong-sized shoes». And I fully share this view because I have some problems with my feet and doctors say me that the cause of it is the wrong-selected shoes.
It is important to realize that if your child need new shoes you should not wait for the best time. In this case it would be better if you waste a great time standing in queues for the sake of the health and well-being of your child.
Although there are so many problems coming with autumn, there are a lot of good things too! We are well-rested, ready to make discoveries! Someone is missing for colleagues and even for working! You know, there are a lot of people who like autumn and think that it is the best season. Streets are decorated with a delicious palette of colors…It is not so miserable, is not it?
So all in all I believe that the back to school is quite difficult time. Parents and children should be ready to solve some new problems and fight with them during all year. But do not forget that and this time is lovely in its own way.

Answers

Turkish

Turkish

Russian

Russian