Question
11 Oct 2018

Simplified Chinese (China)

Topic:
Nowadays many young people choose to change their jobs frequently, eg. after a few years. What are the causes of this situation? Do the advantages overweigh the disadvantages?

My essay:
Around 50 years ago, people prefer to stay at their original work for many years. These days, however, an increasing number of youngsters would like altering their occupations from time to time. There are various reasons for this phenomenon.
In my opinion, the root cause lies in the lack of responsibility and patience. Recently, when the young generation meet problems at work or have contradictions with colleagues , they tend to escape from those troubles and choose to change a job rather than seeking solutions to those hard cases. In addition, I believe the promotion of the self-awareness also leads people to alter jobs once they lose interest to(in) them. Young people are always full of energy and curiosity so they are eager to try different things especially there are so many choices and tempts in nowadays society.
With regard to the influences brought by this trend. I hold the view that the disadvantages overweigh the advantages. Although, to some extent, men have the right to pursue their dream jobs. But people who always change vocations have little possibility to learn something at last, as every skill needs taking large amount of time to understand and practice, young people can’t have a good command of them during just few months or years. To make it worse, every employee is an indispensable constituent of a company, workers’ departure may result in companies’ loss on many aspects and if things continue this way, our society will become unstable.
All in all, based on the above analysis, it seems that the deficiency of(in) sense of duty contributes to the frequent transfer in jobs among youngsters. And I think of such development as a negative impact on both individuals and society as a whole.

Answers

English (UK)

English (UK)

Simplified Chinese (China)

English (UK)