7 Nov 2018
Read more comments
- For you guys, what is the easiest language to learn? The language that is not consists of complic...
- Please tell me. You guys favorite football team. Thank you.
- what kind of sns that Korean people usually use?
- Transcríbeme este segmento de audio por favor.
- I just heard from someone that "There is a dog happy" is correct English, but I think it should b...
- What is the noun of these verbs
- Which one is correct? (I’m very sorry. These two always confuse me). Were the mountains fun? O...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Is the sentence correct? I ate more cookies than he.
- Hi! Are there anyone who can help me with this? I was wondering if there's anyone who can check ...
- What does this mean?
- I know that we say “Happy belated birthday” if we kinda of forgot some else’s birthday. Now, what...
- Just read an article where I saw the word “cooking” used for making tea. Is saying “he was cookin...