15 Dec 2013
- What do people mean when they say 'no pun intended'
- Which I've never met people who come from other countries. sounds the most natural?
- How do people in Ireland and Wales celebrate Christmas? What do they do?
- you're such a smart Could you please recommend a more common casual sentence?
- She couldn't discern the right from wrong. Does this sound natural?
- Always be joyful and have fun. Does this sound natural?
- Would you please rewrite this script? This is for tomorrow's presentation!! Today, I’m go...
- The food is too hot,but my daughter wants to eat right now,can I say 'wait until the food has coo...
- Haha even I haven’t gone out of my home since This lockdown thing started or Haha even I haven...
- is "pretty" an adjective or an adverb? what about these examples: 1. it sounds pretty clear. 2. ...
- "I won't take it from you. Wipe that look off your face!" What does "I won't take it from you" me...
- How do you use “I’m not a big fan of 〜〜” ? Only for artists or actors, something like that?
- Can ‘’manifestations’’ be used in the meaning of ‘’protests’’, ‘’demonstrations’’?