- How do you say this in Japanese? 今天，风和日丽，万里无云。
- 「天パー(毛髪が縮れていること)」という言葉って、よく使われますか。 Does this sound natural?
- "This film has an instructive and unexpected ending". Is this sentence correct?
- A: What will you have today? B: I'd like a short stack and two eggs over easy. I know a short st...
- Does this sound natural?: "while I agree with you, I also think the joke was funny"
- Hey, I'm writing a novel about a guy at the college. So, I have a lot of questions like, can he g...
- Question about the meaning of lyrics: on the subject world of "Born into nothing" in "Too young...
- Do you ever say “bye bye” instead of “see you”? Someone says no, but someone says yes. So I’m con...
- Could you give me tips to learn languages at home??
- I want someone to talk to me in English OR I wanna someone talk to me in English??
- in usa, if i insist to pay woman’s restaurant bill for lunch instead of splitting…. means what?
- Why use “experience” after got to, Why don’t use “explore” ? I thought need to use verb. rathe...