Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I guess he still can't get over his jet lag. 彼、まだ時差ぼけが直っていないみたい。 does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between jet black and pitch black ?
- Can I use "jet lag" even if I did not take the airplane? For example, if I drove from New York to...
- Is it good English if I say: “The suitcase of my sister is big.” ? Does this sound natural?
- The weather will stay dry next week Does this sound natural?
- I am in the habit of going homework that same day he was asked. I think that, if I do my homework...
- Can I say " Even I will do the same for you " or " Even I will do the same to you" Does thi...
- I would like 2nd interview with John again. please make a schedule. thank you Does this sound n...