- The pockets on these pants are very shallow so my wallet falls out easily. Does this sound natural?
- "There were just too many pockets of humanity left" What is 'pockets of humanity' in this sentence?
- She dived in her pocket to take out a handful of coins. Does this sound natural?
- I born in this city's Does this sound natural?
- Everything looks brighter when you are in love. Does this sound natural?
- I’ve worked quite hard today and I feel satisfied. Does this sound natural?
- Q: Do you have any habits? A: I don't know if I can call this a habit, but I'm getting sleepy wh...
- I have to use frequency adverbs. Ana is a university student. Because of her lessons, she always...