Question
22 Nov 2018

It has been widely debated whether it is better to work by machine than by hand. I believe that working by machine is better than by hand. The first reason is that it is convenient. The second reason is that it saves times to do other activity.

To work by machine is a good choice instead of doing by hand. Let's take a look at what the opposite side claims. They argue that working by hand stimulate a brain to enhance memorizing function. They cite a few things in their argument. Some of their ideas may have a point. Still, their support is almost groundless and barely convincing. The fact of the matter is that there are numerous examples that cast doubts on their claims. Among them, my personal experience can demonstrate why I think that it is convenient to work by machine.

When I was in high school, one day my parents left home for enjoying a vacation for two weeks. After one week from that day, I had many laundries for cleaning. I must wash out those because I did not have any clothes to put on for next week. I tried to use a washing machine but it was broken, so I washed all of that by my hands! It took an over two hours and I was so tired. After that day, I called to parents and they would fix it. If I used a washing machine, I would not be exhausted.

On top of that, to work by machine save a time as well as make convince. A study conducted by Korean University showed that to use a machine in working usually reduce the working time as much as four times than doing by hand. They surveyed over 200,000 houses and conclude that it is effective to reduce a time to work. This study proves that to work by machine bring to save time for working rather than by hand.

In conclusion, using a machine in work give a convince to people and a spare time to do what they want. Therefore, I am convinced that a better way to work is using a machine instead of without using it.

Answers

Korean

Korean

Korean

Korean