Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you buy me a pack of flour when you come home? I'm gonna make a cake for you tonight. does ...
- What is the difference between pack and package ?
- Please be cautious when you tear that pack It would spoil your shirt does this sound natural?
- Is the sentence “the alligator flew all away up to the space” right?
- How to use pretty much in a sentence?
- Can “household” means “well-known”? Dose it have other adjective means?
- Is this expression natural? We aren't good at critics. If we are criticized, we feel as if we ar...
- Do you understand what I try to tell you? I forgot to pay attention to breaths and choose what I...
- Are the following expressions similar and natural to situations in which doctors speak to patient...
- "I made the test the same day I gave it to my students."
- I watched a movie, in which a protagonist said "You have done this to me for the last time." (the...
- Put together your legs. Is it correct? Thank you.
- Put back your legs. Is it correct? Thank you.