Question
25 Nov 2018

Could somebody check this text?
In the middle of nowhere

Subsequent to getting off the bus after an utterly exhausting journey I was pretty disappointed. Młoty - a really small village two hours away from Wrocław - didn’t make a good first impression on me. The resort in which I and my schoolmates would stay 3 days was surrounded by hills and forests from every angle. Moreover, the very first thing everyone noticed was that there was no reception. It made us feel very isolated. However, I can’t complain about the weather which was almost ideal - it was warm enough to stay outside and breathe some fresh air.

There is not much to do in the village itself. In the very beginning, I thought it would the most tedious school trip I’d ever experienced. The biggest attraction was a pretty ordinary pitch which gave us the possibility of playing volleyball and football. Nevertheless, it’s doable to spend time in Młoty in an interesting way. This area is absolutely brilliant for hiking. I highly recommend visiting the mountain chalet in Spalona called “Jagodna”. It takes approximately 2 hours to get there and it’s really worth this effort because of utterly delicious pancakes with blueberries which are served there. Other opportunities are to find a very knowledgeable guide and go to Prague on a bus or to try playing paintball in a close forest.

All in all, Młoty is a fairly quiet place where you can spend your time very interestingly if you go there with your friends and take some excursions. But if you want to see a lot of touristic attraction and go to a disco every day I don’t recommend this location to you.

Answers

English (UK) Estonian

English (UK) Indonesian Near fluent Persian Near fluent