- how should i understand 'in case ' in the sentence ? or how should i understand this sentence ?
- can I say, "the snowboarding makes my heart beat faster and brings so much pleasure to me"?
- Est-ce qu‘on fait une liaison entre vous et aussi dans la phrase: „À vous aussi“?
- Qu‘est-ce qu‘on répond si dans un magasin/boulangerie le caissier dit „Bonne journée“?
- ≪ Vous êtes tombés dans un piège. Là plus rien ne vous protège. ≫ Here, what does "Là" mean?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Could you check my writing? I’m sorry that my handwriting is terrible:(( Thank you!! The topic:...
- A: I'll finish it by tonight. B: No, take your time. I'm not busy. Do they sound natural?
- Is this natural as spoken English? "Why do many Japanese music groups break up due to artistic...
- can I say, "you might not substitute this fridge for another one. It was quite acceptable to use"?
- Does anyone have Whatsapp groups for training English?