Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Are there any good Korean shows that you can recommend to me? 가장 좋아하는 티비 프로그램을 뭐예요?
- What are some good tv shows/cartoons to watch for a beginner in Korean?
- What variety shows in korean you will recommend for me to easy learn hangul?
- What korean TV shows do you know? Can you recommend me some? Or YouTube videos?
- What are some korean kid shows or tv shows I can watch?
- Do both 'communicate' and 'express' work to mean the same idea in this sentence? "We communica...
- The problem will go down. Does this sentence sound natural？
- When I chatted with one of my friend online, She said to me "How are things with you?". Actually,...
- Dose this sound natural? Thank you! ************* He succeeded to develop the equipment way mor...
- Could I have a coffee? That's it? Yeah, just get a drink. Is this correct? (buying a coffee)
- Do the "burning" in 1# and #2 mean the same: #1 I can smell burning. #2 I can smell something b...
- Are there any difference between these two sentences? 1. I played tennis back in high school. 2....
- あなたに言われるまで気づきもしなかった。 I've never noticed it until you told me. Does this sound natural?
- Do you often use "blimp out"?
- when talking about the ghost, expression "move on" meaning literally move to other place or vanis...