Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I don't know what verb is correct. Do I wear, use or carry a backpack?
- Is 돕다 an irregular verb or a regular verb?
- Are these correct? 'Do I look fitting in this t-shirt/clothes?' 'Does this t-shirt fit me?' ...
- Which one is the correct form: I’m laying on/in bed or lying on/in bed ?
- Which one is correct: ''types of meals'' or ''type of meals''? Or both are correct? Thank you.
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Can you explain what the last sentence means? I don't get the 'common thread' part and at the cen...
- Which sounds natural? ———————- Belated Happy Birthday to me! (December 17) I became 22! / I tur...
- I loved you. And I used to love you. Where's the difference?
- "can I make an appointment in 3 months, or is that too long." (does this sound natural?)
- I feel like I'm going to have a blister. Does it sound natural? How would you say differently?
- Don't you like him? Yes, I don't. or No, I don't.
- Does "oftentimes" mean very frequent ? Is this the same as "often" ?
- If you take this medicine three times a day, it should () my cold. 1 cure 2 treat 3 restore 4 rec...
- How can I speak English like native, share tips and tricks guys
- 彼(かれ)は孤高(ここう)の天才(てんさい)と呼(よ)ばれ不遇(ふぐう)のうちに生涯(しょうがい)を終(お)えた。 He was called a lone genius and spent h...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- instagramで"Send pic @(アカウント名)"ってコメントが来たんですけど、ここのアカウントに写真送ってみて！みたいな意味であっていますか？
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- If people ask me"how did you sleep last night" What could I answer? Are "it was good" or "I slept...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?