Question

• Korean
  • Simplified Chinese (China)

It's a kind of love letter, so I'd like to be perfect. Will you please help me out? If anything doesn't sound natural to you, you can change as much as you want :)
"Every time the holiday season come, I always remember that how much you hated Christmas shopping. Haha.

I hope you've already got some gifts for your family and friends. I still love the atmosphere or shopping mall with Christmas decorations and music, and scent of cinnamon and all sweets when I pass those girly stores, regardless.

I know that I told you million times, you are my first love. Now I know (I'm trying, at least :) ) that you won't feel about me the same way I feel about you. You are the most gentle, kind, and thoughtful person I've ever met. I think I am still fell in love with your beautiful pure soul, and I'm sure I will be forever. Because everyday I try to forget about you, I failed. Haha. Now I am just very thankful and blessed that God put you in my life. You are such a role model to me too.

This may sound like a cliche, but people say that there are lots of guys, but there are only you. I hope you know that.

I hope you'll have lots of wonderful times on this holiday seasons! Do you have any Christmas traditions? I used to have one, but growing up to adult, my Christmas tradition fainted away, I think.

I've been watching lots of predictable happy ending Christmas movies lately. Nothing exciting or unexpected ending though, those movies are just make me happy. I wish we had a holiday season much longer, like until...let's say July or February."

Thank you so much for your help! I know this is a long one. Happy holiday :)
Answers

• Turkish

• Simplified Chinese (China) Near fluent

• Spanish (Mexico)