2 Dec 2018
Read more comments
- Please help)))
- Which one is correct? ‘I dont understand what you saying.’ ‘I dont understand what are you say...
- My mom is a diabetic, or my mom has diabetes Which one is correct?
- I am sorry that I was never able to play any musical instruments. Does this sentence sound natural?
- Are the following sentences correct? I'm a bit confused. 1. My father bought me a car. 2. My fat...
- What is an effective and sarcastic short English sentence or English word to silence someone who ...
- Is this natural in spoken American English? Garlic helps keep away mosquitoes and bed bugs as we...
- ‘two-and-a -half years’ Do you know why there is ‘-‘ between the words?
- "full of" or "full with", which is correct? Is the sentence "Most places are absolutely full with...
- Is lagoon a common word?