- Which one is correct? “Don’t talk your parents back, children” “Don’t talk back to your parents, ...
- Which one is correct? A. I love seeing how my friends’ tastes in music vary and resonate with th...
- Does it sound natural to say "I got my cellphone wet". Leave a comment of how you would say it.
- Can someone help me with these exercises?
- Can we say "Are you saw?" I heard it only once. Is it correctly?
- Which of these two sentences sounds more natural? 1. The table THAT leg you broke was bought by ...
- Hello! When do you use "ain't"? Is it an alternative to "am not", "isn't" and "aren't"?
- I don't understand why there is "did" in this phrase: "I did notice you weren't there".
- *did I miss something, catch me up. *we caught up with all the work with your help. (does this ...
- hi ) is it ok to say "I am visiting France in two weeks" ?