Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is it natural to say "はい" to say "what?!" formally (or informally).
- Is it okay to omit "です" in a casual/ informal conversation?
- Does the "verbてform+ください" is formal enough?
- Is this naturel and grammatically correct? "入れったいるの？"
- Is "このかばんわだれのですか？" correct?
- なに捕ってんの？ Does it mean "what are you catching" or "what are you trying to catch"?
- What is the difference between なになに「とおり(に)」 and なになに「どおり(に)」 ?
- なになにってばを言えば、仲良しみたいな感じという意味ですか？例えば「山本ってば超うけるよ」 If you say someone's nameってば, does that show that ...
- “John was hitten by his mother because he failed the exam.” What's wrong with this sentence？
- Would you help me to choose the right one from multiple choices? I have to choose one senten...
- Suppose you have a 16-year-old boy. He is a bookworm and a big fan of Dickens (he lives in the 1...
- Is my interpretation correct?: "you'd be so nice to come home to ≒"I'd be happy if I could come b...
- how do I speak English fluently....have u got any ideas or tips to improve the fluency?
- Don't you like him? Yes, I don't. or No, I don't.
- Does "oftentimes" mean very frequent ? Is this the same as "often" ?
- If you take this medicine three times a day, it should () my cold. 1 cure 2 treat 3 restore 4 rec...
- How can I speak English like native, share tips and tricks guys
- 彼(かれ)は孤高(ここう)の天才(てんさい)と呼(よ)ばれ不遇(ふぐう)のうちに生涯(しょうがい)を終(お)えた。 He was called a lone genius and spent h...