Read more comments
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- Which one is correct? "ride a boat" or "drive a boat"? Thank you guys!
- is this correct? thank you to get my homework corrected
- what would you say "there is a lot of flowers" or "there are a lot of flowers" in AmE?
- please, help me,i dont why
- Does this sentence sound nature? Do u think teachers should use corporal punishment on students...
- I'd like to know about the song of the movie "Dumbo", which is "Baby mine". Can anybody explain ...
- 1: I sleep ten hours. 2: I sleep for ten hours. Which sentence sounds natural?
- is this sentence well written grammatically? "he was a man who much get around everywhere"
- "No matter how hard he studied, he couldn't be fluent in Chinese." Does this sound natural?
- "She often has a headache but she doesn't know what kicks it off." Does this sound natural?