Read more comments
- 「時間に正確な鈴木さんに限って遅刻するはずがない」この文はどういう意味ですか。 ただ鈴木さんは遅刻するはずがないと言う意味？
- 「時間がおす」とはどういう意味でしょうか？「予定していた時間より遅れてしまう」ですか？ 宜しくお願いします。
- When using て form in keigo, does this: 時間がなかって、読めない。 Become this: 今日、時間がありませんでして、本を読みません。
- *she's pretty nice. *she's beautiful nice. *that's pretty hard. *that's beautiful hard. (does...
- "There are dead people here" "There are killed people here" Saying "killed" instead saying "dead...
- The students looked purposeless. Does it make sense? Thank you.
- Does this make sense? Any good books about beer that you recommend? I socially drink alcohol bu...
- My existence cannot be purposeless. Does it make sense? Thank you.
- Does this sentence sound natural? Make sense? I've just read your latest post about how you Amer...
- Apparently, English is a global language that was created to torment the Japanese.
- Do you pronounce "t" in "Montreal"? In Russian we don't as French do, but I've just heard English...
- Hi, is this natural? It may not be as too bad as you think.
- hi )) what is correct: "Tomorrow I have some friends over" or "Tomorrow I'm having some friends o...