Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I broke my mask from the thread (does this sound natural?)
- What does "the man of sex" mean?
- What does "What with" mean here? What with the traffic and the heavy rain, it's no wonder you we...
- Is there a difference from "What's up" and "What are you up to?"
- Does this sound natural, "There are a lot of people out there who have so much potential that t...
- What do you call these? Do you call them "sprinkle water"?
- is it an adjective or a verb? (hand-tightened) each bolt was Hand- tightened
- why is the letter s in "she cries" pronounce like "z" and in "she asks/tells" like "s"?
- why people can't live on the moon?=why can't people live on the moon? correct?
- The answer is B, but I correctly answered the question by chance. Why can’t we say E? What’s the ...