Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I could ever need って、日本語でどう訳せばいいですか？ 例) I have everything I could ever need.
- He is ready for everything regarding English. 彼は英語のことなら何でもござれだ。 does this sound natural?
- You know, when everything is going smoothly in your relationship, you feel like you are flying ve...
- What does Harry threw a mean curveball, but it was his fastball that pegged him for the major lea...
- What does We're short of 50$ mean?
- What does that was so thoughful of you mean?
- What does how are things mean?
- What does I'm new to this mean?
- What does Seen happen mean?
- What does to table mean?
- What does haul mean?
- What does multi-cut mean?
- What does let me make it out to you mean?