Read more comments
- The instructors have been invited presenters at the conference. does this sound natural?
- An instructor teaches Yoga to us in English, and only by words. (I'd like to say the instructor o...
- Please show me example sentences with instructor.
- "This kanji means bad." Is this OK? I mean "This kanji has a bad meaning." How about "This k...
- I don't want to meet the people to live next door. is this sentence correct?🤔
- I enroll in the college. I enroll at the college. Which one is correct or both ?
- 🔳Would you tell me if the following sentences are correct? ———— Plastic marine pollution, suc...
- The only regret I must negate is that "of" failing to do my True Will—what I actually enjoy doing...
- Is this natural as spoken English? Some Japanese tourists are careless enough to carry their c...
- I've been in pain since yesterday. Is this expression natural?
- I have just finished my Japanese class. Who says this word? A teacher or a student?
- What does "to overstep the line" mean? Does it have a specific meaning or it just means passing t...
- It's right to say "good vibes for you all" ???