Read more comments
- The abbreviation form of "it is" is "it's." All the kids in Japan have to learn this fact as a sk...
- What is the difference between abbreviation and contraction ?
- What is the abbreviation of "for example"?
- Hola "ch" in Spanish pronounce "tch" as in English, Is it right?
- What does this mean? You’d have to come up with a whole new word for what I went through.
- 这个句子对不对？ 「黑龙江在中国的东北」
- Does this sound natural? Die rote Tonne wird für den allgemeinen Abfall verwendet. Please comm...
- "If he were coming, he would be here now" Could someone please tell me why "coming" can go with ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Comma needed? "I am a passenger () and I ride, and I ride"
- Is it correct to say: Thank you for these advice if it is wrong, how can mention more than one a...
- “How are you letely?” is correct? or “How have you been lately?” is better?
- Which sentence is correct? The country I have been to twice is Australia. OR A country I have bee...
- Is it right to say (they is)