Read more comments
- I learned in my Japanese book that Japanese use the お to things related to foods and drinks. Word...
- "寿司を食べ損ないました." This is taken from a textbook. Does it mean 'I did not get to eat sushi'?
- Can you say 寿司がすき or do you need だ/です?
- What does What means this? 终于等到你关注我啦～ mean?
- What does 應該 mean?
- What does A: [おさしみの切り方を教えて] B: [まず,包丁の持ち方からして間違っているよ。] mean?
- What does あら、その方もしかして、綾野大路様、御用達の mean?
- What does 찌개류 mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?