Read more comments
- You can do nearly pushups on your knees. does this sound natural?
- To do pushups after burpees is hell does this sound natural?
- A:I've started doing pushups at home. B:Yeah? How's that working out? does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? 昔は教室のことが嫌いだったけど、今は大好きです。先生はいつも楽しいに教えてうれしいです。速く日本語を勉強して日本に行くと思います。この夢がいつ...
- I'm going to Japan soon so my Japanese friend said 待ってるね How can I answer her in a friendly way?
- What 肥家 mean and what difference between 回家
- Which sentence is more matural: 1. You'll stay here whether you want it or not. 2. You'll stay ...
- неловкий конкретно, специфически, в каком смысле, в каких ситуациях чазе всего употребляют? с пр...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I need help !! Please
- When I want to use the phrase "all the day", should I use present perfect? For instance, "I has b...
- I have taken my dog to the vet once a year. Is this sentence correct?
- Hi! Do these sentences sound natural? 1. He's having some free time, that's why he's here now. ...
- what's he saying?