Question

I wrote my diary today, could you see and correct it?

These days my night and day is messed up. I usually get asleep during the day and start to move during the night.
The place where I stay is less populated city and during the night there comes silence and nobody walks around the town.
I just write some paper and watch Youtube clip or Netflix in my room alone.

Actually, I am exchange student who came to US alone and in my school there is no Korean who I can share my feelings in my mind. I think when people have some difficulties to communicate with others, then it is likely to get depression. People need to say the things in my mind but if they can't, their minds are easily to get blue. I am going through that kinda way and feel so hard to do things properly.

Luckily enough, I'm gonna go back to South Korea which is my hometown after this Christmas. Also, after 14th on December, I am gonna leave the campus to travel the West Coast. Only thoughts about upcoming traveling and returning to my home makes me feel better now.

On the other hands, I'm worried about my future when I come back to home. I don't know what I will do in the future.
I got CPA in Korea, and at first I thought that I would do some kinda accountant job, but these days, that it feels like it also got confused. The thought that Living through unpredicted life is so hard comes to mind.
Answers

English (US) Hindi

English (US) Hindi

English (US) Hindi

English (US) Hindi

English (US) Filipino