Read more comments
- Which My BlackBerry 9810 has not only a larger screen but also a keyboard. sounds the most natural?
- My English teacher said ''Jpanese people often say 'You're so kind.', but KIND has a deeper meani...
- Which My fantasy is to get rich. sounds the most natural?
- I can't understand her behavior. I don't understand her behavior. Which is natural?
- Why Korea is called "Hankuk" in Korean and the rest call it "Korea"? :P
- Yesterday I participated in a rice cake pounding event held every year in hometown. Is this expr...
- Is the sentence correct? I made him happy and her enjoy the party.
- How can I say this to my sajangnim in korean? "I want to say something, sajangnim." Thanks.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What is the difference between arrange and organize ?
- What does bros before hoes mean?
- Does "I love languages, I plan to learn as many as possible as I also learn people cultures, I ca...
- The option B in the sentence below is incorrect, but I don't know how to correct it. -----------...
- Could you help me to answer this questions,please? 1)Space cruisers (spin,surrounded ,orbit ,mo...
- 1.All work and no Fun? Do you think the sentence is right？why？I do not see a verb.
- Hi guys. I have a question. Can I say.... I got to go. She got to go. My sister got to go. Are ...