- If I mean I can teach others my native language, can I say "help somebody with my native language...
- Remember what you taught others. Maybe they suit you the best What is that mean?
- It's not about how much you are able to do, but also how much others are willing to help you does...
- How do you say this in Japanese? hello, how are you ?
- How do you say this in Arabic? شكراً لك لقد اسعدتني هديتك الرائعه. -بالانجليزي
- How do you say this in Arabic? أمي لاتنتظريني سأعود الى المنزل في وقت متأخر. -بالانجليزي.
- How do you say this in Korean? Be careful! A car is coming our way!!
- How do you say this in English (US)? como se diz em inglês pastor de igreja
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?