11 Dec 2018
Question about English (UK)
As an English native speaker, how do you expect English is change in the future?
Read more comments
- I want to ask English native speakers who are studying Japanese. Could you tell me how you were t...
- I wonder why some native English speakers often use"in'"at the end of the word , like"lunchin' it...
- Any native English speaker want to befriend a native Chinese speaker on wechat?
- If there are any errors, please correct the sentences for me. These days , I go to the gym for h...
- sorry, I forgot it. I think you are from Kanto please translate
- from today on, I'll... starting today, I'll... what is the difference?
- What does this translate to? Also, what is the first kana in this sentence? I don’t recognize it.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I got a phone call this morning and suddenly my work schedule changed. Does this sound natural?
- He was holding a paper map. He was holdng onto a paper map. can somebody explain the difference ...
- (At the Macdonald’s) “Do you want to order for me?” “Can you order for me?” When you ask someo...
- "There's never ____ petrol after Sam uses the car." 1. much 2. any Which is correct? I think bot...
- What is the most used word? book holder / book stand