Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- In quale situazione si bacia per salutare?
- can you tell me something more about italian slang?
- “You're bound to feel nervous about your interview” is it means that someone tends to feel that way?
- "I'm going home next week" Could you please tell me what time "am", "going" and "am going" refer...
- How is it visiting Korea as a goth? Will people accept it, judge you or even attack you?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Which one is correct? I am happy with my friends everyday. I am happy everyday with my friends.
- Is this used in US English?
- I need help !! Please
- When I want to use the phrase "all the day", should I use present perfect? For instance, "I has b...
- I have taken my dog to the vet once a year. Is this sentence correct?