11 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
It is definitely one of the fun things about this show is that you have this big handful of characters, all of them in their early and mid-twenties, which is a time when you’re becoming sexually active and stepping into your identity. That can also include a lot of experimentation. It certainly did for some of the writers in the writers’ room that I will let remain nameless.
What does "It certainly did for some of the writers in the writers’ room" mean here?
Read more comments
- It's so fun to play badminton! バトミントン楽しっ! does this sound natural?
- I'm going out to have fun!(これからあそびにいこーっと） does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between fun and funny and ;just and only ?
- "You have the right and the duty to speak up for him." あなたには彼を弁護する権利と義務がある。 Can I use "defend...
- Could you please show me what could I say to somebody I’m talking to isn’t paying attention to w...
- Какое правильно? В клубе часто идут хорошие фильмы. В клубе часто ходят хорошие фильмы.
- 「～とすると」の使い方が正しいですか？ 「これが事実だとすると、捜査をやり直すしかないね」
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- What does weekend vibes mean?
- My right eye got swollen. Does this sound natural?
- "You can change or cancel your test up until Wednesday 23 October 2019." It's quite vague to me....
- 'Come across with' is not used in AmE? It says British.
- I wonder when I have to use verb as a passive form. for example, Hundreds of copies were sent o...
- You have been afford to help me but you couldn't. I was so disappointed in you. Is this correct?