11 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
I want to write a strongly worded email to spotify, like why the fuck am I paying for preumium if you give me some basic ass version that deletes my goddamn music. they're not very deployment friendly
Read more comments
- Which I have just read your email. sounds the most natural?
- "I sent email" or "I sent an email" : Which one is correct English?
- Your email was ringing. メール、鳴ってたよ。 does this sound natural?
- Es molesto decidir qué comer. ¿Lo dije natural? ¿Esto suena bien?
- what does strong feelings mean in this context the full sentence would he has strong feelings abo...
- 正解は何番ですか。 お願いします🙏
- 今日は会社の人は私たちに無料で食事ができて貰いました。 Is it correct? I want to say that our company was able to gave us f...
- Is this sentence grammatically correctly? 早めにサンプルを送信頑張ります。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- To describe the situation in the picture, is 'bringing E *to* immediately before C' grammatically...
- day に対してon、days に対してinを使うのはなぜですか
- from this moment on from today on from next time on from tomorrow on whoch ones are natural??
- "national" can I use that to refer to a member of a national team? eg- the national recently go...
- Are these same meaning? Anyone don't believe forever. Who would thought forever.