Read more comments
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- اليوم هو الرابع وعشرون 10.24, right??
- Now I am going to talk about my trip to China, there I met the great wall of China and while I wa...
- how do you say what school you go to in korean
- Samuel Johnson was perhaps the greatest literary man in England in the second half of the eightee...
- Do you know what king of words Rivers Cuomo is singing? Below is correct? Saw your picture in th...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Is the phrase " throw (some) light on something outdated? Do people in English speaking countries...
- Is this setence correct? "Alone under the rain, I'm thinking"
- When I called her at 7 a.m. she had not started yet. Is it correct?
- Squirrel's faces are so cute when they're gathering foods into their cheeks. Does this sound nat...
- Is there an English expression when a person is lost in their thoughts, staring into nothing and ...