11 Dec 2018
Question about English (UK)
Im a vietnamese student, i’ve been learning English since i was grade 3. Omg, learning and doing grammar exercises are major in vietnam. Thus, im currently grade 11 but i have a lot difficulties in speaking and pronouncing correctly. Being scared of speaking English is the most popular in vietnamese student. My reflection of listening and speaking is awful. In vietnamese school, the best English student is not good at speaking and listening, he is an expert about grammar :(
Read more comments
- im single does this sound natural?
- hey im a student of english major in xiamen and id like to find a language exchange partner, if y...
- How do you say this in English (US)? im ahmed from iraq baghdad i need lerning languag english ca...
- I am currently learning the grammar structure Ｖていく/くる and trying to understand when to use it . i...
- Follow me. I'll show you my area. Does this sound natural?
- Ich muss deine auto von vor der Gebäude bewegen
- est ce que c’est correct ? The family of peppa pig going on a trip. Children want to put all th...
- Hey guys, What the following sentence mean? We've been rollin' deeper than they'll ever know
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Analyzing the reason why I want to study abroad made what needs to be done clear. Does this sound...
- The rain fall.という表現は不自然ですか？ It rains.と同じ意味にはなりませんか？
- I saw translated DEATH NOTE. In that story, main character say "if this actually works, would i b...
- Cycling is good for people to burn belly fat. What does this sentence mean exactly?
- "I had a vision last night" what does "vision" exactly mean in that sentence?