11 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
What does holiday food mean?
Read more comments
- Provided I am given holidays, I can go overseas anytime. does this sound natural?
- If you have holidays how would you spend it? does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between holiday and vocation ?
- What does (외국인이네) mean?
- What does 世界的八卦 mean?
- What does “sludgesicles” I couldn't find any meaning from a dictionary. The word from a children ...
- What does 朋友圈 mean?
- What does 귀찮게 하고싶지 않아 i dont want to bother you or i dont want to bother myself mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？