Read more comments
- I didn't bring it with me, cause you told me you wouldn't want it. does this sound natural?
- Can you explain "what, 'cause that'd be ..." in 382?
- What is the difference between cause and lead to ?
- Hola. Necesito sus ayuda. Me interesan los ejemplos de condicional simple (cómo "future in the ...
- what does extremely mean when someone says he is extremely good at cooking what does it mean?
- what does intense mean when someone says he's going to do an intense Workout at the gym does it ...
- 1)私のペンをどうしましたか。 2)私のペンをどうしたんですか。 ............ (3) aさん: ホセさん、(どうしたんですか。) ホセ: ちょっと、頭と首がいたくて。。 (4...
- was ist der Unterschied zwischen: enden fertig ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- Can I say "see ya"(see you) instead of "good bye" when it is OBVIOUS that you don't really mean y...
- Hi! Suppose there's a 4-hour long party this afternoon, from 6-10pm. It's now 8pm. A doesn't se...
- He tried to talk him into taking a chicken wing but he wouldn’t budge for some time and then even...
- is the google translate a good tool to learn pronunciation?
- Bonjour, Je voudrais connaître la logique du diminutif de Lorelei. Comment Lorelei devient Rory?