11 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
What does There wasn't a lot to work with in the garden. mean?
The speaker just came back to the house where she used to live. Nobody had been living there for a long time. After she cooked meal she went out of the house and came back inside and said. Could it mean there was almost nothing in the garden(maybe she tried to get something to eat or flower or something in the garden)?
Read more comments
- 私の趣味はたくさんあります。は I have a lot of hobby. で合っていますか？
- How do you say this in English (US)? I feel a lot better
- How can I have a lot of English words ?
- What does 울지 말고 ??????? mean?
- What does ペラペラ mean?
- What does 갑자기 연락도없이 왔더라구요 mean?
- What does Damit das Handy nicht im Auto bewegt mean?
- What does 全力でスルー mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?