12 Dec 2018
Question about French (France)
How do you say this in French (France)? C'est bon? La culture japonaise est considérée comme supérieure à la culture occidentale d’Amélie dans laquelle existe discussion, créativité, initiative, expression des émotions, liberté dans le travail.
- How do you say this in Korean? I don’t want to go to school
- How do you say this in Russian? 那就是我
- How do you say this in English (US)? 你是处女吗？
- How do you say this in Korean? 同日発送でお願いしたいです😢
- How do you say this in Korean? 友達に何があるか聞いてみますね
- What's the meaning of "don't put Descartes before the horse"? Siri just said that to me.😱
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does トリセツ mean?