Read more comments
- Could you teach me the grammatical structure and meaning of the following sentence? It's an exce...
- Can you explain the grammatical structure of the latter part (new blades...) ? Don't you need "wi...
- Can you explain the grammatical structure of "or she supposed executrix"? she, Oedipa, had bee...
- sorry, I forgot it. I think you are from Kanto please translate
- What does this translate to? Also, what is the first kana in this sentence? I don’t recognize it.
- Does this sound normal? 널 지금 필요하지 않아요-I don’t need you right now. 짚에 가세요-please go home. If not p...
- 한국어로 "눈치보다"를 베트남어로 어떻게 표현하나요? Biểu hiện tiếng Hàn "눈치보다" tiếng việt nói như thế nào?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- I got a phone call this morning and suddenly my work schedule changed. Does this sound natural?
- He was holding a paper map. He was holdng onto a paper map. can somebody explain the difference ...
- (At the Macdonald’s) “Do you want to order for me?” “Can you order for me?” When you ask someo...
- "There's never ____ petrol after Sam uses the car." 1. much 2. any Which is correct? I think bot...
- What is the most used word? book holder / book stand