Question

Good morning, everyone. I am ~~. I’m a first-year student at ~~ University. I know this is sudden, do you like music? I love listening to music. Today, I would like to introduce you about my favorite musicians: “Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas” and “Polka Dot Stingray” because I want you to know them.
First, I talk about “Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas”. Their group name is so long that their fans call them “Vegas”. Vegas is the rock band from Kobe city. They mixed some kinds of the genre in their music so many people say their music is the music of the next generation. What I want to tell you the most is their strong personality. One of the members, Taiki always wears a unique costume, like this. He has a great powerful voice. I like his voice very much. Another member, Minami who sings with death metal voice is very cool. He sings almost all songs with death metal voice but he sings the song “LLLD” with his greatly clear voice. I’m surprised at his voice’s gap and love him more.
Second, I introduced you “Polka Dot Stingray”. Their music is used for theme songs of many movies and TV drama so you may know their music. For example, the song “Himitsu” is used for the main theme song of the movie “I only lost my smartphone.”. This song is mysterious and powerful. The vocalist of this band, Shizuku has a clear voice and this matches their emotional music. The song “Short Short” and “Jet Rug” is especially emotional so I want you to listen to them.
In this presentation, I talked about my favorite musicians. First, Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas and second, Polka Dot Stingray. Their music is very nice. Please listen to them.
That’s all. Thank you for listening.

I'm going to introduce my favorite musicians in next class.
Are these sentences natural? Please check them.
Answers

Japanese