12 Dec 2018
Question about English (US)
What does then when you got rid of the old technology and got new fancy computers and so forth, all of the savings would come right through to the bottom line.I cann't understand the last sentence' savings come through to the bottom line' mean?
Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? with ving modern technology ving is a word which...
- However the modern technology is developing more and more. I am still love to use gadgets those w...
- All of this technology developing is just destroying our nature in some ways. does this sound nat...
- What does стрельнуть сижку mean?
- What does 别闹 mean?
- What does 再说 mean?
- What does Brillo, si, más brillando me consumo mean?
- What does What is "nhất ấy"?????? mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?