Read more comments
- how do you say in gulf arabic: i’ve really missed talking to you
- Why is Mustafa Kemal Atatürk so important to Turkish people?
- Is this used in AmE?
- Can you show me a difference between а and и in a sentence?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- What does peaky blinders mean?
- What do American people think about the French accent?
- Can "was/were" be used ib this case? : Imagin you meet someone and he/she tells you his/her name...
- is this correct? I don't neither have or i don't have neither i don't either have i don't have ...
- What does damn it mean? When can I use it?
- I really want you to realize that the problem of us caused because of you. Is this correct?