Read more comments
- What is the difference between He said yesterday was sunny in Tokyo. and He says yesterday was su...
- What is the difference between What did you do yesterday ? and What did you get up to yesterday ? ?
- What is the difference between I got to do it yesterday. and I could do it yesterday. ?
- Does this sound natural? Die rote Tonne wird für den allgemeinen Abfall verwendet. Please comm...
- 묘한 긴장감이 맨돌 때 우린 서로 평행을 맞추네 I’m listening Jus2 and don’t understand what is means 맨돌 때 ? Grammar ~...
- Se puede decir "claro" o "por supuesto" como hacemos en inglés con "of course" como respuesta a g...
- هل يوجد جزائريين هنا؟
- こんばんは皆さん元気? I was wondering....how do you keep in mind the kanji? how does school teach them..do...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Comma needed? "I am a passenger () and I ride, and I ride"
- Is it correct to say: Thank you for these advice if it is wrong, how can mention more than one a...
- “How are you letely?” is correct? or “How have you been lately?” is better?
- Which sentence is correct? The country I have been to twice is Australia. OR A country I have bee...
- Is it right to say (they is)