12 Dec 2018
Question about English (UK)
What does "still less in a state of perfect happiness" mean in the following sentence?(Its from a book review.)"His protagonist doesn’t necessarily end the novel having learned that much, still less in a state of perfect happiness; but he has usually been delivered from his off-kilter dream world to a place of equanimity and calm."
- What is the difference between state and claim and assert and pofess ?
- What is the difference between in united states and in the united states ?
- the current state of affairs may be encouraged by the popularization of the internet as well as p...
- He was accused of theft. He was charged with theft. Are they the same? Thank you.
- What helps improve learning Spanish?
- 시간 있으실 분! 뭐라고 써있는지 알려 주세요🙏🏻
- pls help me check if I do correctly below Chang to form 아요/어요 1. 바쁘다 -> 바빠요 2. 많다 -> 많아요 3. ...
- "people's faces" or "people's face"?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does ご無事で何よりです。 mean?
- How do you say this in English (US)? 台風の被害はありませんでしたか？
- Salt and money ____ what I want. A. Is B. Are Which is correct?
- Can you help me with activity b?
- "On Saturday night" or "At Saturday night"?
- A friend of mine asked me: Do you like the rain? Does it sound natural if I say: It all depends o...
- Which one makes more sense? 1-He didn't want the permission from us. 2-He didn't ask for our perm...